March 15, 2010

Do we have to Spring Forward?

Daylight Savings Time is not my friend. I don't use an alarm clock - haven't since I was pregnant with Ryan 10 years ago. I have only had a few instances where I've overslept, and it hasn't been by much. So, when it comes time to turn the clocks ahead or back, it just throws me off. Add two 15 month olds to the mix and the whole house is just wacky. I always forget to change some of the clocks, so I walk from one room to another and it's a different time, and then I've got to think for a moment and realize what the real time is. Today I tried my best to get the kids back on schedule so hopefully by the weekend, we will all be back to normal.

Time issues aside, I'm totally looking forward to Spring (minus the allergies). Once we're dried out from the nasty storm we just had, I look forward to starting the yard cleanup so Ryan can get to his bike without walking through mud, and the babies can play in their new playhouse! Ah, fresh air, I hardly remember what that's like!

1 comment:

  1. This time change has flipped us upside down too, but i think it will work out nice. You see Baby DIVA no longer gets up at 530am, now she is sleeping until 7am, and so am I! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete